We serve Doi Chaang beyond fair trade coffee & TEGA Fair Trade Tea at the following locations:
- CAB Urban Market
- Lister Market
- CSJ Univers Café
- Classic Fare Catering
Doi Chaang Beyond Fair Trade Coffee is proudly roasted in Canada & grown in Thailand
About the company:
Beyond Fair Trade:
- We can offer our customers an ethically-produced product that is good for the environment, good for the individual and good for the coffee-lover.
- Over the last ten years, the evolution of the company has provided Doi Chaang growers with a better standard of living, more diverse commodities for trade and the ability to unite with other hill tribes through their coffee academy and foundation.
Ethical & Business Standards
- Doi Chaang Coffee has high ethical and sustainable business standards. We aim to create direct relationships with coffee farmers and enable them to achieve a sustainable and economically stable standard of living
- Eliminate Cycle of Poverty
- Promote Education and Health Care
- Encourage Cultural Identity & Pride
- Ensure Equality
- Achieve Economic Sustainability
- Achieve Economic Prosperity
Doi Chaang Business Model:
- Unique 50-50 business model, an exclusive relationship where we would buy green beans at a significant premium to Fair Trade pricing and return 50% of the profits to the producers in Thailand.
- Delicious organic tea blends
- Promote a healthy lifestyle through smart beverage choices
- Over 10 years crafting and experimenting with new tea blend combinations, iteration upon iteration to make sure we provide the best taste and quality.
- Supports Fair Trade initiatives at organic tea farms across the globe.
- Giving back to communities and sharing unique varieties of organic and fair trade teas.